Terms & Conditions
The domains Beagleadvice.org.uk and Beaglewelfare.org.uk are owned by the Beagle Welfare Scheme.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it.
Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all the terms of this notice, we ask that you please do not use this site. By using this website you show you have accepted such terms.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and / or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and / or viewing of such material is not authorised by The Beagle Welfare Scheme.
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and / or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and / or other intellectual property rights of The Beagle Welfare Scheme and may result in civil and / or criminal liability.
This Site contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this Site are owned by or licensed to Beagle Welfare.
Any reproduction or use of such trade marks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and / or criminal liability. Any trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this Site
Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below.
Certain parts of this site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes. Permitted uses for downloads are:
- Private study or reference.
- Non-published research.
- Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
- To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
- By Trustees and their agents.
You may not link to this Site without our express written consent. If you wish to provide a link to this Site, please email us at [email protected] with details of the URL of the web page from which you are seeking to link to this web site and the URL of the web page on this site that you are proposing to link to.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
Information Contained on this Site and Disclaimer
Beagle Welfare and its trustees try to ensure that all information provided on this Site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither Beagle Welfare nor any of its trustees shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person.
Information and Privacy
Please view our Information Policies to ascertain our approach to the publication of information on this Site and the Privacy Policies we follow to safeguard the collection and management of information collected from users of the website.
Despite our best efforts, the material on this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We will endeavour to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of information in this website but to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, Beagle Welfare and its trustees and agents disclaim liability for negligence and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied in relation to this website, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Beagle Welfare does not warrant that the functions contained in the material be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate, reliable or up to date, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Beagle Welfare accepts no responsibility to update the material on this site, which derives from various different dates.
The material in this Site is intended to provide general information only and is not to be relied upon by any particular individual or class of individuals, or for any purpose.
This Site is controlled and operated by Beagle Welfare from its trustee’s homes in England. The trust does not own or operates from office. Any claim in relation to the information on this Site and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England, with English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction.
Beagle Welfare follows policies regarding the use of the website for the dissemination and publication of information about the trust and the welfare of Beagles. The following underlying values and principles guide the policy.
Values - as a charity, we respect:
- The rights of others, especially rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- Intellectual property.
- All members of the community of users, and respect for diversity and the rights of all users to be able to access the website.
- The laws and regulations governing the publication and dissemination of financial information.
The principles derived from these values are:
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that information in the website is updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that the privacy of users or information disclosed by users is not compromised in any way. You should read our privacy policies.
- The Beagle Welfare website will be open to all. We will not obstruct usage or deny access to users through the use of any kinds of technology or passworded areas.
- We will use best endeavours to acknowledge emailed enquiries within 7 days. If you do not receive an email reply within this period please return to the site and re-submit your enquiry, as the email address you gave may be incorrect. Please note we do not have the resources to resolve queries from unsolicited email where these are not directly related to the information and services provided by Beagle Welfare.
The information policies outlined above will be reviewed regularly. If you have an enquiry related to these policies please email us at [email protected]